If you want to play all the classic game which is formed for consoles then this is the best emulator for you called Eclipse. Gameboy Advance games, Original Gameboy, Nintendo, and Gameboy color are some of the games which are supported by Eclipse.
Features of Eclipse
- This emulator takes very less space as compared to other emulators. This is very easy to download and you can even place games ROMs in it.
- When you play a game this emulator will help you to control the speed of this and even you play at normal speed too. You can even slow the speed or can even double the speed whatever you like to do with the speed you can easily do it.
- If you are planning on mobile this emulator even helps you to control the screen which you can change as per your wish.
- If you want you can even connect them with many external controllers through Bluetooth for the best experience.
Steps to download Eclipse from TweakBox
- You first need to download TweakBox. You need to download this from Safari Browser.
- You need to wait for sometime so that the download complete.
- Now need to go settings first then go to general settings then you have to find for device management and then you have to select trust TweakBox.
- Now you need to install the application then run it.
- Now in the search bar, you have to type to find Eclipse.
- You just need to download whatever comes on the first suggestion or option.
- Now you have to again go to settings then you have to choose general settings and the device manager and then you have to click on trust Eclipse.
- Now you can choose whatever you want to play with this application Eclipse.